Newbie from Fayetteville

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodoo

Roger
Senior User
I am extremely new to woodworking. I have made only crude tables until the coffee table below. It is a Lego coffee table made from plans at ana-white.com. It is far from perfect but I learned a lot making it. Now the wife wants an end table to match, as well as a few more projects.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B6C1E5279C909B5!4953&authkey=!AKYNH23FiL5KVT8&ithint=folder,

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully learn something from all you seasoned woodworkers.

Other than the Kreg pocket hole jig I purchased for the coffee table, all I have is a compound miter saw. I am in the market to pick up a budget, entry level table saw and router. Any advice is appreciated.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Welcome, I am north of Spring Lake. Keep an eye on our classifieds for used tools, although some are from professionals. I bought my 'entry level' saw 15 years ago! Ask questions, post pictures and attend the picnic on May 17! It is fun to put faces with the avatars.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Hoodoo. Glad you found us and joined in. That table looks pretty darn good for a first project. I'd say you are well on your way.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome!
That table is beautiful - I like the design too!

You will find a lot of advice and I encourage you to ask questions.

Don't forget to use the search box if you are looking for something - there is a TON of posts out there already!

There a numerous ways to post pictures - the link is a good one too, but here are some other options for you;

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/content.php?r=42-How-to-add-a-picture-to-your-post

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to the site. please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the NCWW team. The only dumb questions are ones that are not asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors