Newbie Chick in Stedman/Fayetteville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
. Dust collector... we don't need no stinkin' dust collector!

Ouch!!! But welcome anyway!!!! :wsmile:

Along with some serious tinkering I do woodworking. My pics don't show it, because I built a good dust collection system and always clean up before I take them (often taken in hopes of selling an article or shop tip to a magazine - limited success in that arena). Anywho, there are a number of us who would be glad to share our experience and knowledge of all sorts of dust collection issues, should you decide you need it.

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey Cynthia! Welcome to our gang. I'm excited to see your work and get your take on various finishing and design techniques.

There are some great gal's here with a lot of talent. I know you'll fit right in!:icon_thum

Barbara

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, Cynthia!

Some of the best teacher's I've ever had were women! :icon_thum Looking forward to learning from another one! :wsmile:

ChuckC

New User
Chuck
Welcome Cynthia! We've got some great woodworkers here in Fayetteville...look forward to your posts!

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome Cynthia. WOW, talk about credentials....sounds like you have definitely done your homework and then some. Looking forward to seeing those pics you promised.:wink_smil

You'll find that what others have said about this site is true. Best bunch of folks there is in my book.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Welcome to the site.
I live just down the road from you in Eastover.
Like Geoff said we got more folks here local now, this is great.
Always need finishing advice.
Cabinet shop in Stedman, what's the name?

CardinalCyn

New User
Cynthia
Hi John:

Thanks for the response! I am certainly happy to have joined the site, that is for sure... never knew there were so many peope interested in woodworking in F'ville. My cabinet shop is called Cardinal Cabinets of Distinction, and our cabinet workshops are in Salameburg and Clinton. Our refinishing shop is Cardinal Antique Refinishers and is located in Stedman at 5139 Front Street (red building). Come on by any time and check us out when you get a chance! Always enjoy talking with other woodworkers. :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome to NCWWer, Cynthia!
Many of us need professional help . . . so I look forward to your input :icon_thum

Roger

Dragon

New User
David
Another warm welcome to NCWWer, Cynthia!
Many of us need professional help . . . so I look forward to your input :icon_thum

Roger

Are we sure she's "qualified" to assist us in that area? :confused_:new_all_c:5shocking:5hypnodis:bduh:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Cynthia,

Welcome to the site. I'm a newbie myself and I can say that absolutely EVERYONE I've met from NCWoodworker.net (online and in person) has been a great person. They've all been helpful, amicable, quick to share tools/materials, etc.

Dean

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Welcome, Welcome! Although I really appreciate my "fellow" woodworkers it's wonderful when other women join in. Maybe I'll drive up and meet you.

CardinalCyn

New User
Cynthia
Thanks for the great and warm welcome, guys and girls! I look forward to reading with much interest about the projects you all are working on and asking questions when I need help. I am trying to get pics up of work we have done and our workshop. Will post when I figure it out! :):gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors