newbe computer stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Robert, welcome to the site. I hope the same too, I got the keyboard down pat but the rest of the stuff still baffles me. You managed to figure the important parts, finding the site, registering and making a post...that's all you need to know to start having fun :-D
Dave:)

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
:lol: Thanks for the response Dave. You ask about the kind of sticks I make. There all natural twistysticks I hunt for saplings with the vines around them. I also try to find trees with the limbs at the right angle.They take a while to make them you've got to let them dry out. Mabe somebody has some tips. Catch ya later!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hearty welcome Robert! Glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site. And you're doing fine with the stupid computer :lol: You've registered, picked an avatar, and posted an intro in the right forum. Heck, by next week you'll be one of those computer geeks :icon_thum

Roger

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Hi there Robert! Looks like you are doing just fine! Don't be scared to ask a question if you have one. With all of the talented people on this site, it will not be long before you have your answer, regardless of the subject!!

Now all you have to do is get a picture gallery and post some pictures of some of your projects. I would be very interested in seeing some of your twisty sticks. They sound interesting.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Welcome Robert, don't worry about the computer, I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures. Enjoy

tony@bingltd.com

New User
M.
hi there Robert,

I have used a computer for more than a decade and guess what? I still find myself wondering "how comes i didn't know that???" every now and then!

:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome aboard, Robert -- Always glad to have another creative mind find the best woodworking site in the universe!

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Robert to a really terrific woodworking website. I'm glad you could join us :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Robert,

Glad to hear from another woodworker. Welcome to the NCWW site. Have you started a photo album yet? I'd love to see some of your work

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS