New Virginia member

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindspot

New User
Bob
Good day all!
I just joined and am working through the site!
I live in Fairfax, VA and am a free lance news cameraman.
I spent many years working in a cabinet and display shop and am hoping to return to those roots......for my sanity!
I look forward to all of the benefits I know I will get from NCwoodworker and thank everyone for the chance to be a member!

Bob

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Welcome to the group Bob.Just look around,there's plenty of info here and add some to it.A cameraman will fit right in,a bunch here like photos.Tony

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Bob, I am quite a distance from you down here in southside VA but it is always nice to see another member from VA. I look forward to your participation. :wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bob. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've found a wonderful group of folks. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome Bob. I moved to NC from Fairfax a few years ago. I used to live near the Fair Oaks Mall off of West Ox Rd.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Welcome Bob, thanks for joining us!! We're very glad to have you and hope you'll visit often. Don't hesitate to post and ask questions. I think you'll find all the help you'll need!

Travis

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bob!:eusa_danc

Lots of fantastic woodworkers here always ready to lend a helping hand and anxious to see pictures of each others creations. Please feel free to share a lot of your experiences!

Have fun, post often and stay safe around those power tools!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS