New Vacuum Kiln Drying Service Just Opened Near Raleigh/Durham

WildEdgeWoodcraft

New User
WildEdgeWoodcraft
Hello NC Woodworkers. You might be interested to know that our iDRY+ Vacuum Kiln is NOW OPEN for business!

Got wet/green wood? We're taking reservations now. We specialize in drying large slabs up to 5' wide and 16' long.

Please message, call or text me: 919-283-6511

Please connect via Facebook: Wild Edge Woodcraft or Instagram: Login • Instagram
WoodStackForKiln.jpeg
Avery_on_iDry.jpeg

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Greetings from Rougemont too; I'm closer to highway 501. I know about where you are near Moriah.

That's quite a kiln with quite a price tag!

WildEdgeWoodcraft

New User
WildEdgeWoodcraft
Hi. Thanks for reaching out. You should swing by and visit when you’re in the neighborhood. Yeah, the kiln was a huge investment (well beyond the price tag). I pray people will want to hire me to dry their wood now!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Not many people have trees to saw or a mill to saw them so your kiln drying business may be real slow to get started. I may give you a call and swing by but I haven't been over your way in a long time.

We used to go to Kerr Lake a lot and went by your place on the way to Berea and highway 158 towards Oxford.

You should post pictures of the live edge slabs that you've dried in the new kiln with dimensions and price.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Hi, I remember when those Japanese folk had the sawmill in King's Mt. they had a microwave kiln. Is your new kiln anything along these lines?

Pop

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS