New update on Steve Coles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve’s wife, Gail, here with an update on Steve. I was hoping he would be well enough to attend the picnic Saturday but we are a long way from that. He was released to home from rehab last week, but still has pain, inflammation and confusion. More testing next week to determine if bone infection is still present or if something else is going on. We both have wonderful memories of the picnic ...great food and good friends. We’ll be thinking of you all and hope to see lots of photos of the picnic posted on the site!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We'll miss you two at the picnic, but tell Steve we're thinking of him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Thanks for the update on Steve and his well-being today is paramount so persevere.

Prying? But what is the origin/cause of this systemic bone infection for Steve?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Steve and Gail, we will all be thinking of you. If you want I would be happy to bring you picnic plates

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
It would be great if someone could bring a picnic plate if it’s convenient. Can’t promise he’ll be up to conversation, but I know he will be appreciative...and so will our daughter and I. No worries if it doesn’t work out. Thanks for the good thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS