new turning

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Open segment segment turning 20" tall 1186 pieces Maple, Peruvian Walnut, Purple Heart, Holly, sycamore, Sapele, Blood Wood Tamarind and Macassar Ebony.
I made this turning so that I could do a series of videos on making it.
criss cross 2.jpg

criss cruss.jpg

llucas

luke
Senior User
Earl, good to see you back! Looks like you've been very busy, too. Spectacular job, thanks for sharing and thanks for your videos, too. I always learn a bunch from watching them.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
It takes a delicate touch with the turning, not to have a blow out at the sections that are "empty".

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Truly amazing; I can only imagine how steady your hand must be not to "catch" the open areas. Thank you for sharing! Please let us know where we can view the video.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Truly amazing; I can only imagine how steady your hand must be not to "catch" the open areas. Thank you for sharing! Please let us know where we can view the video.
There is a series of small videos 11 in all they are on "earls small segment shop" on utube

Linc H

Linc
Corporate Member
What a master piece. Thanks for sharing Earl. I watched the video also. appreciate your instruction

tdotrob

New User
T.Rob
Hey Earl, that is some amazing work! I subscribed to your channel and will be watching the build videos. Thanks for sharing and going the extra mile on the video production.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS