New toy

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
I have to brag a little bit, I just goy my new grizzly 8 inch jointer with the helical head set up and running. Holy cow I now know how the cavemen felt when they discovered fire. This thing is phenomenal, I need to get a couple of thousand foot rough lumber just to play with. That's all for now got to get back to the shop and make some more saw dust.

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
Here's your picture sawman

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 181

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Now that is just downright beautiful BR! Once again, congratulations on obtaining a great piece of machinery, and thanks for the picture!

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Well, I just got MY new toy. Harvey c-14 band saw. Now to figure out how to get it from my garage into my shop! No picture as the picture is on my other computer. I am going to do a serial review on LumberJocks.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I have to brag a little bit, I just goy my new grizzly 8 inch jointer with the helical head set up and running. Holy cow I now know how the cavemen felt when they discovered fire. This thing is phenomenal, I need to get a couple of thousand foot rough lumber just to play with. That's all for now got to get back to the shop and make some more saw dust.
You can come help me set mine up. I got mine today!! Along with my 20" helical planer.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS