New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

TominZebulon

New User
Tom Meehan
My name is Tom Meehan and I live in Zebulon, about 20 miles east of Raleigh on US 64. I am a novice at this hobby with a whole whopping 2 projects finished. I have been fortunate in my tool collecting and have a shop outfitted decently (with a little help from a friend who has nowhere to put his bandsaw and assorted other tools). I absolutely love this hobby and hope to one day build a whole house full of fine furniture. And some for my 3 daughters as they grow and eventually leave the house. I hope everyone does not mind, but I tend to ask lots of questions and for opinions on the hows, whats, wheres and whys of this hobby. I take every answer very seriously and hope to learn from some of the "pros" here. And hopefully will be able to answer some questions myself! Thanks for listening and I hope to meet and talk to anyone who is willing to listen!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First, welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here.

The more questions the better.

BTW, you have more expierence than I do, so I'll be asking you questions.

Phillip

New User
Phillip Fuentes
hi tom, i posted in response to your planer question but i forgot to type your name. there's a friendly bunch of people here, glad to have another.

phillip

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome again, please ask lots of questions, as that's one of the main purposes of this forum. Also please show pics of this shop of yours, I have a feeling I might end up drooling over your handtool collection. It sounds like you live just a few minutes from where I work, if you ever need anything. Again, welcome to the forum we're glad to have you here. Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Tom, you'll find the forums rather responsive, at least I have. You'll also find there is quite a gang from the Triangle area.

-clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS