Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip2mylue

New User
Heather
At least our company is! Anchor Hardwoods & Cape Fear Riverwood is located at 6716 Old Wake Forest Road, Raleigh NC 27616. (We also have a store in Wilmington, NC) We are finally settled into our new "home" and traffic is not up to par just yet. We need your help!!!

Anyone who has done business with us since we've been open, feel free to share your feedback. After all, there is no better advertisement than good ol' word of mouth! We enjoy meeting each and every one of you in person and hearing about your projects. You are truly a talented group of individuals!

Also, we have a Twitter and Facebook page that we would love for you to follow and like. Please help us get the word out there that we are in the area and ready to serve all your woodworking needs! You can get access to these sites by visiting our website www.anchorhardwoods.com or our sister site www.capefearriverwood.com. For those of you with scroll saws, feel free to browse our Thinwoods website as well!

Don, Mike & I look forward to meeting all of you!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Heather!

Don did in fact fix me up with some beautiful cypress in August and for that I am most grateful. Had enough to build three Adirondacks, a small outdoor table and a foot stool.

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome again Heather. We met at the store last week. You guys will make it. Just give it some time.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome to NCWWer!

Heather was the first to greet me a few weeks back when I went in to pick up some hard maple for my cradle project. Very nice folks and a nice variety of species. If you haven't been by yet, you need to so you can check out the big river wood "trees" in the display area!

I too will be back in the near future.

Enjoy our little community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS