New to forum. Miss the smell of sawdust in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Morgan

Ray
Corporate Member
Good morning to all. I'm Ray and I live in Nebo NC. I've been woodworking for 30 or so years doing a little bit of everything from decorative boxes, furniture to building houses and barns. My latest project was milling and installing the rub rails and toenails on a 36 foot sailboat for a friend of mine. Must have done ok we're still good friends. At present trying to get my shop build here at home. Driving 18 miles reduces my hobby to more collecting tools than using them. Look forward to being part of NCWW forum and sharing,gaining the knowledge within.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Ray,

Welcome to NCWW. We have a new member chat tonight (Thursday July 3) at 8:00 pm. I hope you will join us. You can discover the value of your membership. I'll give you a hint, it is more than the vast knowledge of woodworking available on the site.

Steve H.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome, Ask questions, give advice when you have it. You'll find this is one of the friendliest websites around. The more you participate the more you'll get out of it. And did somebody mention that we love pics, both of Works in Progress and finished projects.

Looks like you're a ways from us in the Raleigh area. We have another active member from Spruce Pine which appears to be very close to Nebo.

Ray Morgan

Ray
Corporate Member
Thanks for the replies. Common interest and sharing experiences sounds like a combination for good friends. Will try to make the chat tonite but have never done that before. Should be easy tho. Ray

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
welcome to the dust pile Ray.. Cant wait to hear some of tricks you've learned over the many yrs

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little sawdust pile ray, glad to have you with us. We love seeing shop builds, so please keep us posted. Hank posted one way to post pics and is the method I prefer, but here is another article describing a couple of others as well as how to upload them to your gallery. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation and ask any question.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/c...t-on-this-site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS