New table saw advice

Tonyt

New User
Tony
Jay, if you would consider a used saw i have an older Delta 10" that i am giving away. Has good blade and fence but no blade guard. Pop pop on the forum has a blade guard he will donate to go with it. Saw runs fine but i bought a new one and need to make room for it.
I am in Hampstead which is a bit of a drive but for the price you would only have the cost of gas invested. I have also purchased a bandsaw from a guy in East Bend and need to get it down here. I have a 10" Craftsman bandsaw that needs someone to figure out blade tension on and I have offered to give it to someone who would transport the one here for me.
If this interests you let me know

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Woodworking is a journey, we all start at different places - but we all start somewhere. I started with a Bosch, similar to the one in Raymond's post. It was all I had for a couple of years, but is does have its limitations...so, when I had the opportunity I bought a really nice saw. I am not advocating for any particular brand, my point is to start somewhere and enjoy the journey.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS