NEW SUPPLY, SAME GREAT BUY! To order message me, sawman101.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Resupplied on exotic wood pen blanks--wenge, zebra wood, rosewood, bloodwood, lacewood, padauk, osage orange, yellow heart, jatoba, black palm, goncalve, and other varieties! Bundles will have most, but possibly not all of the above listed varieties.
30 blanks for just $25.00 + $12.00 S&H. Pictured are a sample of what I have available. Ask for prices on larger volumes. blank sizes are approximately 3/4" x 3/4" x 5-6" +/-.
IMG_1704.jpg
IMG_1708.jpg

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
3/4" x 3/4" x 5" +/- but all are suitable for all pen kits. I should have listed the sizes with the ad. Thanks for asking Bobby.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Bruce, can you post a picture of the blank and the wood name. It will help me sort and inventory mine and I figure some people might like to see what's what also. And thanks again for sending mine!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I've been meaning to do that, but I am not quite sure about some pieces yet as they can be so similar to several species. I need to go visit my wood identification expert to get his opinion, then I'll do as you request. Thank you for the suggestion Steve.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS