New son {Photo Added}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Group_Pic_1.jpg

View image in gallery

In-law that is.My oldest daughter got married yesterday:eusa_danc:tinysmile_cry_t:.A happy time but sad time too. I worry that she has got a good one.But I have to let go and trust that SHE made a good choice:icon_scra.I am SOOOOO proud of her.

Oh ya Randy if you need any help with your midnite visters let me know.My two oldest daughter's both married Cop's.:rotflm:
ONE PROUD POP:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

Last edited:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Re: New son

Congratulations! Your daughter is very lucky to have you as her Dad! Wishing the very best for them.:icon_cheers

Barbara

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

In-law that is.My oldest daughter got married yesterday:eusa_danc:tinysmile_cry_t:.A happy time but sad time too. I worry that she has got a good one.But I have to let go and trust that SHE made a good choice:icon_scra.I am SOOOOO proud of her.

Oh ya Randy if you need any help with your midnite visters let me know.My two oldest daughter's both married Cop's.:rotflm:
ONE PROUD POP:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

Giving a daughter away is quite the experience. I pulled my son-in-law aside right before the wedding and whispered sternly in his ear, take care of my daughter, he has done just that and I am very proud to call him my son :gar-Bi

Congrats to you and your family, so when are you expecting a grandchild?

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

Robert, did you give all your old tools as her dowry? :widea:
This way you get new tolls, the SIL gets good tools and a great wife, so everyone wins!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood

Thanks everyone for the kind words.As far as giving up my old tools:dontknow:.He was over a few weeks ago and wouldn't even pick up a lathe chisel:rotflm:.But just give me some time:wink_smil.I invited he up to Hickory,we'll see:icon_scra.

mikeacg

New User
Mike

Congrats, Robert! Don't worry about his first reaction to your shop. Maybe he never had anyone to teach him before or he was afraid of screwing up your tools.

Dragon

New User
David

Congrats Robert. My eldest may be getting engaged in the not-too-distant future. That is, if I didn't scare the dude off yesterday. I gave him my standard speech about how to treat her and he didn't run so who knows?????????

Glennbear

Glenn

Congratulations Robert, my older daughter got married last year to a nice man and I gained a son-in-law and a graduate electronics engineer whose mind I can tap when needed :gar-La; Tom has some woodworking experience and when they were dating he carved a heart shaped picture frame from purpleheart using a Swiss army knife as a saw and carving tool. :eek: Their last trip here I sent them back to CT with my extra tablesaw so I guess you could say I am an enabler. Tom is well aware that his father-in-law is a retired cop so he does treat my daughter right. :wsmile:

JohnW

New User
John
Congratulations Robert....Hey man, you clean up purdy nice.
Hardly recognized ya in that suit. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors