New shop tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Good lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will have this in my shop in a week or two.
Yorkcraft_15.jpg

sapwood

New User
Roger
mshel,

Whowhee! Biddness must be picking up :icon_thum

Can't help you with the Lord's Will stuff, but if needed--we'll get the Corps of Engineers in there to dam the creek :5umbrella

Sapwood

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
I might take you up on that Roger, Things have been ok, not grrrrrreeat but ok. It is my resolve to do whatever I have to do to make this venture work and part of that is having the necessary tools to do the job. My Dewalt lunch box is ok but not a production tool and I am ready to step up to the next level.

MIke

P

PrplHrtJarHead

Ok, being a pretty new guy here, I have to ask MSHEL...and no offense is meant by any means....who is the chick in your profile with the enormous, umm...large...errr...uhhh who whos 8-O

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
PrplHrtJarHead said:
Ok, being a pretty new guy here, I have to ask MSHEL...and no offense is meant by any means....who is the chick in your profile with the enormous, umm...large...errr...uhhh who whos 8-O

I would tell you but then I would hafta kill ya. LOL Actually, I don't know who she is, someone sent me an email with her in it around the time the tsunami hit overseas. I believe the caption said " I wonder if she could survive a tsunami?" Gotta love that life vest. :grin: :grin:

Monty

New User
Monty
That's a mighty fine specimen you've got there... trophy, even. Congrats. :mrgreen:

Oh, wait a minute, I just went back and re-read your post. I see you posted a picture of a tool or something - great!

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
D L Ames said:
Mike, is that a 15 or 20"?

D L

DL,

It is the 15" model Yorkcraft. I decided on this one for two reasons, cost and future upgrade potential. This will accept a Byrd Shelix head and ultimately that is what I want to get to.

R

rickc

mshel said:
I would tell you but then I would hafta kill ya. LOL Actually, I don't know who she is, someone sent me an email with her in it around the time the tsunami hit overseas. I believe the caption said " I wonder if she could survive a tsunami?" Gotta love that life vest. :grin: :grin:
I received the same picture, but the text dealt with a very poorly written job application - bad grammar, misspelled words, acknowledging a complete lack of business skills - but stated she was willing to work hard and learn. Stated something to the effect of the picture helping to appreciate her professional appearance. Amazing how these things make the rounds. No pun intended! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors