New shop is finished! Anyone have a hand truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Well, after much work and aggrevation, my new shop in the basement is finally finished! The electrician should be finishing up the lights this morning as we speak. Goodby cluttered garage and hello nice roomy shop!

The final step is to move all the equipment from the garage into the basement. Does anyone in the Cary area have a hand truck/dolly that I could borrow for some of the heavier pieces? We'll see how all this rain affects my plans to start moving in this weekend.

Once I am moved in and set up, I hope to have a get together for the local folks, maybe due some of my world famous smoked pork butt and ribs.

Thanks in advance!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I have a hand truck you can borrow. Is this a walk-out basement or do you need to haul stuff down the stairs? If the latter, an appliance dolly may be more useful.

Let me know if you need some help this weekend moving stuff.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Bas,
This is a walk out basement, and I can either carry stuff down some exterior stone steps (shorter distance), or go around the other side of the house with the dolly (longer distance). I think the hand truck will work for 75% of the stuff, just not the table saw, lathe, etc.

And if the weather clears up at all this weekend, I would appreciate the help! If not, I can always plan for next weekend.
Thanks!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Sounds like plan to me.

Oh yeah, what Geoff said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS