New shop Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Hensley

New User
Ken
Hello All,

Well, the paper work is finally done on the new house (just a few miles from where I'm currently living, still in Hubert). The wife loves the house and the new workshop is going to be great, going from 224 sqft to 1360 sqft, 12ft ceilings (sitting on 5 acres) can't wait:gar-Bi. The only thing I need to do is run the electrical when I get home (currently in Ahghanistan and havent even gotten to live in the house yet, but have seen it before I left) 5 months to go and I can get everything set up. Its going to be nice having room for all my wood working equipment and store lumber and turning blanks. Will post pics as soon as the wife sends me some. The anticipation is going to make my time here go alot slower.:5sigh: Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

Ken

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ken, Congrats. I know how exciting a new shop can be. Stay safe. Keep up updated and give a yell when you are stateside. I am sure we can organize a few NCWW folks to help you move.

Thanks for your service.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Please stay safe and thank you for your service
USA1.gif
USA1.gif
USA1.gif

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I don't know what it is about us woodworkers, but we get just as excited about someone else shop as we do our own. Can't wait to see the pics. :eusa_danc In addition to more square footage, you're gonna love those 12' ceilings.

Thank you for serving our great country, and stay safe.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS