New Scam Member

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I got a new conversation from member 'Mark Esper' with an advertisement for 16,000 woodworking plans - titled "
Dear Woodworker, do you want to learn woodworking? or gain additional experience?
"

Can we get this member blocked?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
He sent this to an e-mail I used here before, not my current e-mail. And when I checked "conversations" there was nothing there.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
An obvious Spammer, and thanks to our staff for nipping it in the bud quickly. Thanks for reporting it Raymond although it was obvious as many were affected. These things happen and we try to eliminate them quickly or plug the holes that they use to accomplish their nefarious attacks.

Thanks to Neal and Ron for their quick action.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
The Secretary of Defense says "Dear Woodworker, do you want to learn woodworking? or gain additional experience?"

Wow recruitment into the armed services must be getting a tad desperate if he's reaching out directly and a bit underhanded I might add...they must have abandoned the "See the world" from back in my day.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
This turkey (my apology to real turkeys) is all over the place. I saw he had been on Lumberjocks. I wonder how many other wooding sites he's been bothering?

Pop :mad:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS