New Rockwell Jawhorse -$37 @ Lowes in Indian Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

gritz

New User
Robert
Thanks, I always wanted one but wouldn't pay the asking price. Got one...picking it up on my way to High Point tomorrow to pick up the dust collector pipe I bought from David Smith.

Charlottend

New User
Brian
Yeah it's definitely not everywhere. I checked 6 stores in CLT using the locator before I found that one with it clearanced.

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
I have learned with Lowes that their pricing is very store specific and changes often. I bought a chandelier 3 times because the price kept going down before I could get it installed.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Showing 5 in-stock in Wilson at $52.15 right now. All the other Triangle stores I looked at showed $99.00 except for Wake Forest at $149.00 Amazing such wide price variances for stores in the same market area! I've looked at getting this or Craftsman version at Christmas as it goes on sale on Black Friday usually, but not at this good of a price.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
On previous sales like this most Lowes store managers will honor a price on a receipt from another store. Would anyone be willing to post a copy of their receipt? They are $99 here without the receipt.

Charley

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
On previous sales like this most Lowes store managers will honor a price on a receipt from another store. Would anyone be willing to post a copy of their receipt? They are $99 here without the receipt.

Charley

Try searching the Lowe's in Wilson, NC or one closer that has it on sale, and printing the page out and seeing if your local manager will match it (and let us know what he says). I was going to try that, but have to make a delivery in Wilson to the Strawberry fields on Friday and only about 2 miles from the Lowe's, so I bought online and just going to pick up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS