New photo's - sales to the Wooden Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I've created a gallery"Wooden Stone Gallery Sales". There are a number of new patterns in this group. It does not include the smaller snowflake ornaments I cut, simply because I am having to load photo's one at a time (my connection problem). Here are just a few:
Geometric_5_3D.jpg

Wooden_Stone_Gallery_SF_7_Maple.jpg

Wooden_Stone_Gallery_SF_8a.jpg

Wooden_Stone_Gallery_SF_3_Amb_Maple.jpg

Wooden_Stone_Gallery_SF_4c_Cherry.jpg

The rest are viewable n the gallery. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Cathy, those look great! You will have to be restocking them regularly, I see your work flying off the shelves!

J

jeff...

wow the first one looks like an optical illusion, I think I'm looking into a deep box, but I'm not - whoa so cool.

WOW

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
very nice work..Those should sell well.

Drew is a pretty nice fellow. I sawed the oak beams for the boothes and have a walnut box for sale there. Will have a claro wrought iron coffee table soon..

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Beautiful as usual, and your photo are really good too. Next years calendar competion will be stiffer than ever.
Dave:)

dozer

Mike
Cathy Fantastic work as always. I keeps looking at the work you produce and it inspires me to get a scroll saw and try to learn how do do it myself. Keep up the good work and make lots more as I think you will sell a lot of them.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wonderful work again, Cathy!!!

That 1st one I have to say really had me intrigued! I continue to be amazed at the detail in every piece that you turn out! :eusa_danc Your saw must have a really easy way to release the blades as you move from one closed pattern section to the next. If not too easy, I am afraid that I wouldn't have the patience.:-(

Also. You must be very busy trying to fill all of the orders for these wonderful pieces!

Thanks for the photo's!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Cathy, they look beautiful. And the contrasting background in the photos really shows off the pieces. The dream of a Hegner (er, Hawk) draws closer ;-)

Roger

Last edited:

Kdub

New User
Kurt
Those are Great!! Do you have to go back and sand inside all the cuts to clean them up any? if so what do you use to get in those tight corners and keep them sharp without rounding them out?
Kurt

cskipper

Cathy
I do sand all the inside cuts - at least twice. The first is after I've cut it and the others are after I've applied the finish - just depends on how it feels. I use sanding sticks, files and sandpaper - depending on what it takes. The files really help keep the corners and angles sharp.

Yes, the blade release on my Delta is easy. Some pieces still get really annoying. I really love the first one too.

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to start working on building up my stock again. I did make some of the snowflakes that were 4-5" and 1/4" thick that I didn't include in the pictures. I tried 1/8" but they were pretty fragile.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
that must take and eye for detail as well. what kind of scroll saw do you have?

cskipper

Cathy
It's a Delta - not sure the model number but is the version Woodcraft sells, though several years ago I bought mine at Lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS