New old member...

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome @teesquare (again) We need more people out this way (I am in Greer SC) to support the craft and the NCWW site!

teesquare

T
Senior User
Thanks Hank!
I speak Greer, so we will not even need a translator:D. I am about...40 minutes from you. Perhaps a gathering of members in this are sometime is in order?
T

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Hank!
I speak Greer, so we will not even need a translator:D. I am about...40 minutes from you. Perhaps a gathering of members in this are sometime is in order?
T
Sounds good, but with my work travel and the holidays I am guessing it will be next year before I can do it...
We had a little group that met in Hendersonville (@McRabbet, @cskipper, @applpickerbill (sp) and a couple others) we would meet for lunch periodically...

I haven't heard from Bill in a long time (fearing the worst) and with Covid we didn't have an opportunity to get it going again... yet...

teesquare

T
Senior User
Well...my ofc is in Hendersonville. Actually it' is my wife's ofc. as she is now the C.E.O. of our business AND our home....:D. So - it would be great to get to actually meet up with some of you folks!

BTW - I am going to attend the TAW symposium in January. Anybody else from around here going?
T

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
T,

You might want to come join us at our next monthly meeting of the Western NC Woodworkers Association (WNCWA) to be held on 12/11 starting at 9:30 AM at the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Fletcher. We meet every month on the second Saturday and have a good group of woodworkers from the area.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Meet for breakfast? The hotel restaurant is not the best for meetings.
Or lunch. There is barbecue across the interstate (and a mall).

teesquare

T
Senior User
Sure! Whatever you think. Maybe we can get a mass of NC folks there....I DO find it a little humorous that the color of the souvenir tee-shirts at TAW are "Carolina Blue".... :D

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS