New Old Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
It's been a pretty long time since I was active here so I figured I'd reintroduce myself. I'm Kevin, I now live in Holly Springs, NC. I used to live in Concord for almost 8 years and worked for the Richard Petty Driving Experience. I moved the family to Holly Springs in November of last year and started my new Job with a startup in Durham called Spiffy. We do Mobile Car Wash and Details as well as just started doing Mobile Oil Changes. Its probably been 5 - 6 years or longer since I did any major woodworking, time keeps going faster and faster the older I get. Anyway, I'm getting the shop put back together in preparation to build a farmhouse table for the new house and who knows what else. I've gotten back into RC Flying again and hope to get some equipment to help me do some airplane kits. Mainly want to build a CNC.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome back. I've seen your trucks around the office and have spoken to a couple of your people. They were both very courteous and professional. How much are you charging for an oil change?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome back, Kevin. Had lunch w/ your dad a couple weeks ago at our monthly lunch group. Always enjoy seeing him. Glad you're getting back into woodworking.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome back. I've seen your trucks around the office and have spoken to a couple of your people. They were both very courteous and professional. How much are you charging for an oil change?
The oil changes range from $69 - $99 depending on the oil that you choose. Not real bad considering I just paid Valvoline $80 for an oil change granted that was full synthetic.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome back, Kevin. Had lunch w/ your dad a couple weeks ago at our monthly lunch group. Always enjoy seeing him. Glad you're getting back into woodworking.
Thanks, Bill. I'm looking forward to it. It will be a nice change from the day job of coding.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Why didn't you call Spiffy?

:rotflm:

Was waiting on that... :) They've done the last two, just happened that we had a family emergency and I needed to get it changed before the wife went out of town and didn't have time to schedule it. Next time though, just don't tell my boss. hahaha

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It's good to have you back with us Kevin! Hope setting up a new shop goes very well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS