Amastro CooperRiis

New User
Amanda
Hi everyone! I'm the HR Generalist at a non-profit organization as well as a beginnerish woodworker. I have reached out to the group for assistance in getting the word out on a woodshop position my organization has available and the added bonus is I have a found a great resource to use personally for questions and challenges that I have come up in my own workshop. I'm looking forward to being a member of the group!

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Amanda. Hope you find that we are a welcoming bunch that has lots of helpful info for newcomers. When and if you decide to post questions, you'll often see that the answers are often something like "Well, it depends..." More detail upfront about your project, or problem, is generally a good thing. We love photos, design decisions, how-to accomplish this, and many many other types of questions. Please ask this or any other sort of question.

Can you give any more detail about the position you mention? Private message is fine if you prefer. Hover over the posters name with your mouse and a popup window has the start a conversation button.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Amanda!
We are glad you found us (personally and professionally!)
You have found one of the friendliest woodworking sites on the web. There is so much knowledge here it is unbelievable! From beginners to VERY accomplished professionals and everyone in between.
I always find it fun to ask when someone's on-screen name is interesting, a little about the meaning or reason for the choice... tell us about yours!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little spot on the web Amanda, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I would like to learn more about your organization, perhaps our groups can support each other as non-profits.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS