Status
Not open for further replies.

markc

New User
mark
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. from laurinburg have been doing wood working projects for years but lack of skill and knowledge causes them to be over engineered and some not to much to look at. Hoping to pick up some tips and make my projects turn out better. :thumbs_up

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Mark. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. How about some pics of those projects, your shop, some tools, anything. We love pics here.

Bill

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you can get an answer to most questions here. Please don't hesitate to ask.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little group. Lots of knowledge and folks will to share.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Mark!!!

I too have a tendency to over engineer my projects. Whenever I build something for the family, its always "Dad must of built it...........boy is it heavy"!:rotflm:

Plenty of great folks folks here always willing to share their experiences and knowledge.

Enjoy, post often and stay safe around those power tools!

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Mark. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I suffer from the over engineering gene myself. :gar-La; Luckily, after I spend hours making something way too complicated, the nice folks on here let me know what the easy way is. :rotflm: It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Mark. Don't fell bad if you feel some of your projects are over-engineered. That is just part of DAYG (Design As You Go). DAMHIKT (Don't Ask Me How I Know This).:nah:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. It is great to have you.That's a good looking jar of hot stuff in your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors