Status
Not open for further replies.

don knowles

New User
don
Hi to all. I enjoy the site and hope to continue to learn from it. I am retired and live near Pittsboro. Am interested but not real good. Am hoping to do more woodworking in the future--am still an amateur car racer and as long as I can do that, time for woodworking is somewhat limited. Anyway, glad to join you all. don

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Don. It is great to have you. Feel free to jump in at any time, and be sure to post plenty of pictures as you go!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Don!!!:icon_cheers

Plenty of helpful folks here to help you out with just about any woodworking question you may have.

Have fun and post often!

Wayne

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Great to have you on board Don. There's lots of helpful folks here 'bouts so jump right in! :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Don, I'm interested and not really good, also :BangHead::BangHead:. I am glad to have you with us, and look forward to your input in the forums.

See you around!!

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the "expressive" side of the website -- glad you came out of "lurk" mode (nothing wrong with it by the way) and introduced yourself. Being retired is great -- every day is like a Saturday and you punch your own clock! You might want to look up DavidF (send him a PM) and get together with him -- he lives just north of Pittsboro and is a very accomplished woodworker. And take advantage of Roy's new school in your town.

Again, happy you joined us in the open...

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Welcome!
There are lots of good people around here that are more than willing to help when you need it. All you have to do is ask the question.
Have fun but be safe first!
(Incidentally, I made my living in and around racing for 30-some years. There is life after racing!)

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome, Don! We're glad you decided to step into the light...:icon_thum
Lots of helpful, friendly folks here. If you need anything just holler!:gar-Bi
Enjoy the site.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Don. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm also interested and not very good. :embaresse Also, due to the current traffic conditions where I live and my constant habit of running late, I am a very accomplished street racer. I drive a Honda Civic and race against all kinds of other vehicles. :roll::rotflm:

Gary K

New User
Gary
Welcome Don! I will take interested and not good over good and not interested any day.:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS