Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMc

New User
John McMillan
I'm a new member from Watauga county. I've been making sawdust for nearly 40 years beginning with a small boat at age 14. This looks like a good community and I look forward to picking up a few tips and seeing what others are doing.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome John,

40 years is a lot of sawdust, gotta believe some projects came out of that wood too :mrgreen:

Sapwood

charlie s

New User
Charles
Welcome John. I'm a newbie myself but it sure seems like a great place to hang out.

I see you're from Banner Elk; have you ever bought any lumber from "Sawmill Gill" over in Newland? I haven't seen his ad in the secondhand news lately and I was wondering if he's gone back to Florida.

Again, welcome.

Charlie

skeeter

New User
Charles
Welcome John

Yep, 40 years makes for lots of sawdust. There should be some pictures that came out of those projects. This is a great place to show some of them.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome John, I am glad you could join us. go to Other Links > Request Services and request a photo album. I would love to see your sawdust err... work, stuff you made. See you around!!!!!
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, John. There are several of us from here in the western part of the state and your experience adds more to the forums. We look forward to hearing more on your interests and your projects. Welcome aboard.

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. I hope you find lots of time to spend with us. Be sure you post some pictures of what you like to do when you get a minute.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site John. Everyone has danced around it, but no one actually said it! Around here the motto is: "No pictures, it didn't happen"! Looking forward to your contributions. This is a great bunch of WWers always willing to share their knowledge:icon_thum . I'm fairly new to the site and have already learned tons from this group.
Now, get busy on the next 40 years worth of sawdust:lol: !
Randy

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site! What kind of woodworking do you do (besides your small boat)? As you can tell, we LOVE pictures! Look forward to your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors