Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Hi everyone, new member here. I have been reading the site for some time now, and after meeting Roger, aka Sapwood, at the gym, how could I not join. I have been doing woodworking off and on for some time now and finally have been able to attempt to finish my shop. Looking forward to being involved and learning much from everyone. MK

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Since you've met sapwood, it's all uphill from here! There are some NICE folks on here!

Welcome to the fray!!:wsmile:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the site and anyone that's a friend of Roger's is a..... well, I'm sorry to hear that you're a friend of Roger's:gar-La;. Anyway we look forward to hearing from you. BTW, have you seen Roger in his Sunday hat ?:gar-La;

RediKilowatt.jpg

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Excellent picture of Roger. I will have to bring that to his attention. Hope to meet everyone in Durham tomorrow. MK

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey Mike,
Glad you got around to joining the forum :icon_thum
It's a diverse group with an amazing breadth of skills and knowledge. Of course, you already know I'm not one of them :rolf:

Enjoy,
Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Mike!:icon_thum

Ya. You gotta watch out for that Sapwood dude. Sometimes, he has a lot of old tricks in the bag. I believe electrolysis is one of his many talents.:wink_smil

Have fun here at NCWWK'er and don't forget the project pics.

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Mike. :icon_thum This is a great group of folks, well, except for Roger. :gar-La; Just kidding, he's a cool dude and I heard he benches 500. :eek:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome aboard Mike, great to have you join. Feel free to enter the conversations at any time.

Mike K

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks for all of the welcomes. Hope to try and make it to Durham tomorrow. 215 does sound better..MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS