new member post

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejustice

New User
joe
It is my pleasure to become acquainted with this community. I am computer literate, but just don't have the time to visit it as often as I would like to. And I do have some limitations. So, please be patient with me. Thank you in advance. First, I love hand tools and working with them. I am past novice but not yet a professional. I am a member of Wilson Woodcarvers.com in Wilson,N.C. I am also involved in the Vollis Simpson Whirligig Project in Wilson, N.C. Please visit the Vollis Simpson website. My main endeavor with woodworking is joinery. I like to design and produce useful items such as mirrors, shelves, and other furniture accessories. I am also beginning to make large artist frames for canvasses. I enjoy people and love to meet new folks. Hope to see you soon.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Joe, I moved your post to the right forum. Welcome to the NCWW family.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Joe,

Welcome to the forum. We like pictures. When you have the oppotunity, please show us some of your work. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions. THis is one of the most knowledgeable and friendly groups you will find. Post often.

Steve

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to our site!:icon_thum

Nice to have you join us and am looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work.

Wayne

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome neighbor....hope to see some of your stuff...you will enjoy these folks:eek:ccasion1

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Joe,

Glad to see you finally come on board. Welcome to the fray. :gar-Bi Just kidding, join in and enjoy.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS