new member jitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTweeder00

New User
Robby
Hello all, My name is Robby From Newland and I am just now getting back into doing some real woodworking. I am not a computer guy but I do want to learn as much as I can, so bear with me if it takes me a while to figure this thing out.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welcome Robby! Please don't worry about your computer skills:gar-Bi You got this far and now you can concentrate on your woodworking:gar-La;

We are happy you found us and look forward to your input.:icon_thum

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there Robby and welcome to a great bunch of folks.Lots of info around here somewheres.
Tony

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. You've already mastered the most important computer skill: starting a thread and posting. So that just leaves the second most important skill: adding pictures. We love pics. :gar-Bi

Bill

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Robby!:eusa_danc

You will find everyone here to be a real helpful, friendly bunch.

Post often and don't forget to share those pictures of your work.

Wayne

Cato

New User
Bob
Welcome Robby, and if you are doing real woodworking you are way ahead of me!!!

Good guys on this forum and I have learned a lot from their threads and posts.

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Welcome Robby. Check here often...lots of good stuff from very talented and very helpful folks. And don't worry about your computer skills, it's the woodworking that's important.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
welcome to the dust pile.:gar-Bi dont worry about the puter skills...[I been typin this since yesterday afternoon] I coulda built three projects while i was typin it!:rotflm:

RedTweeder00

New User
Robby
thanks all, as soon as I get the know how from my technology savvy brother, I will put some of my work up here, as for right now, where do I need to post questions I might have? I don't want to clog up the welcome aboard box with all my pestering rookie banter.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family. As to where to post question click on the forums tab above. Post your question in the area of WW that you think is closest to the subject.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Glad to have you with us, Robby. If what you want to know ain't here, it ain't woodworking-related. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors