New member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbtripp

New User
Lyell
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new member and I live in Ocean Isle, near Sunset Beach. I have been a carpenter for 48 years. I semi-retired 5 years ago and opened up a custom cabinet/furniture shop. I build custom furniture, custom built-ins and cabinets. I repair and refinish furniture.

I posted pictures of my shop in the members gallery, as well as some pictures of my work.

I look forward to receiving and giving woodworking advise.

Thanks Lyell

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Welcome aboard...and since; "I repair and refinish furniture", I wish you had retired next door to me! I do HATE refinishing....

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Lyell!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures of your beautiful work and awesome looking shop.

I am thinking that you will be able help folks like me get through some woodworking puzzles in the future. Always in need of new ideas, methods and love new tricks.:wsmile:

Post often and continue to post pictures of your work.

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Lyell. And thanks for posting the pics. I enjoyed looking at your shop and some of your work. :icon_thum

Bill

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to our saw dusty family....I can't wait to hear about and see your refinishing works.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Lyle,

This relative newbie welcomes a seasoned WWr with Pics!

Thanks for finding us!

Look forward to more posts and pics

After fact post : WOW, some really nice cabs, and from the couple of pics posted, nice shop!

M

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Glad you are here Lyle. It looks like you have a great amount of skill and knowledge to contribute to this fine group. I look forward to hearing more from you. Happy sawdusting!

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Lyell, looking forward to your participation here. It is obvious that nobody had to tell you what is often told to new members we love pictures ! :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS