New Member Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailortom

New User
Tom
Hello all. I've been lurking for a while and really enjoying the forum. I'm a retired civil engineer. In the last few months I've begun a little wood turning. First with a Shopsmith and now with a recently acquired used Woodfast short bed lathe. Mostly I've done bottle stoppers but my goal is to get into bowl turning. I have much to learn and this forum is an excellent resource. I hope to have some projects worthy of sharing soon.
Thanks
Tom
Wilmington, NC

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Oh NO...another turner :rotflm: well there's always room for more :gar-La;

Welcome aboard...some of the best turners in the country are members here.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Welcome to the group. The dark side has not taken hold of me yet, but I a least do have a lathe just in case it happens.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Tom. We look forward to seeing your work. In case you havn't heard, our annual picnic is on May 14th in Cary, NC. It's a great event and we hope to see you there. Click here for details.

bobby g

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Tom, being the overly organized person that I am I am moving this thread to the Who We Are forum. :wsmile:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hello all. I've been lurking for a while and really enjoying the forum. I'm a retired civil engineer. In the last few months I've begun a little wood turning. First with a Shopsmith and now with a recently acquired used Woodfast short bed lathe. Mostly I've done bottle stoppers but my goal is to get into bowl turning. I have much to learn and this forum is an excellent resource. I hope to have some projects worthy of sharing soon.
Thanks
Tom
Wilmington, NC

Welcome. I was just noticing how many members there are in Wilmington. Glad there's another.

Cheryl

sailortom

New User
Tom
Love your handle, Splint.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I have a few bottle stopper pics that I'll try to post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS