New member in Richlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysewykb12

New User
Brent
I am a retired Sailor and am new to fine woodworking. I have done rough work for years, but decided to build a retirement chest for myself. I am doing small jobs to get a better feel for intricate details I want. I have come to this site several times, and have seen some great advice. Look forward to reading more.

Brent

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little sawdust pile Brent glad you decided to join in. There are plenty of good folks here and there is always someone willing to lend a hand and share some knowlege. We have a few ole sailors here too, what did you do in the NAVY? Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Welcome Brent! I am still active - Bubblehead. You'll love it here! It great people with a unprecedented resource of knowledge.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Brent to the friendliest woodworking site on the internet. Post often!!

BSHuff

New User
Brian
Welcome aboard, the water is fine!
Thanks for your service, i will always have respect an IDC! I woke up once laying on the wardroom table smelling ammonia with one staring me in the face after a falling vent filter knocked me silly

former ET2/SS (nuke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS