New member in Richlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysewykb12

New User
Brent
I am a retired Sailor and am new to fine woodworking. I have done rough work for years, but decided to build a retirement chest for myself. I am doing small jobs to get a better feel for intricate details I want. I have come to this site several times, and have seen some great advice. Look forward to reading more.

Brent

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little sawdust pile Brent glad you decided to join in. There are plenty of good folks here and there is always someone willing to lend a hand and share some knowlege. We have a few ole sailors here too, what did you do in the NAVY? Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Welcome Brent! I am still active - Bubblehead. You'll love it here! It great people with a unprecedented resource of knowledge.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Brent to the friendliest woodworking site on the internet. Post often!!

BSHuff

New User
Brian
Welcome aboard, the water is fine!
Thanks for your service, i will always have respect an IDC! I woke up once laying on the wardroom table smelling ammonia with one staring me in the face after a falling vent filter knocked me silly

former ET2/SS (nuke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS