New Member in Lenoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBourdon

New User
Don
Hey All,

Just signed on yesterday. I've been scrolling for eight years and enjoy making sawdust. Retired to Lenoir, NC three years ago from Saranac Lake, NY in the Adirondack Mtns. Really enjoying the foothills.

Looking forward to learning more about woodworking from this group.

Any scrollers in the Unifour area?

Cheers,
Don Bourdon

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Don. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap There are some very talented scrollers on this site. It is great to have here. Please post some pictures of your work and enjoy the forums. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Don!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

We have a bunch of great scrollers here on online.:icon_thum

Please go to our gallery and upload some pictures of your work to share with us. (We love pictures!)

There is plenty of resources here at the site and always willing to share there experiences and advice.

Post often and by all means have fun!:wsmile:

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello Don. Glad you joined us. Cskipper is in Forest City and PChristy is in Lexington. Both are great scrollers. Sawduster and I are in the Triangle. There are other scroller around too.

So you are from Saranac Lake... I spent many many days on Lake Flower and the Saranac River. Friends had a place across from just-a-mere island. Made many trips through the locks up to Middle. Great country.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Don. Glad to see another upstate NY'er make it to the great state of NC -- we moved south in the 80's and retired to the mountains and love it here. We're both originally from Rochester but left in the late 60's (but I still have some property off Canandaigua Lake). Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your work.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings and Sawutations!

Lots of scrollers here. Some really talented ones.

Look forward to seeing some pics of your work!

Jim

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Don,

Welcome! This is a great place, filled with great folks! We hail from the same neck of the woods - I moved down from Buffalo about 3 years ago - Just got tired of shoveling snow I guess....

Welcome!

DBourdon

New User
Don
Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I've uploaded some photos of my work in the member gallery. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS