New Member in Havelock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMagic42

New User
Joe
I am not much for words so I'll keep it short.

My dad introduced me to woodworking when I was a small child and I can't think of too many things around the house that he didn't have a hand in making. I always wanted to be handy like that so
I started taking on projects that were way ahead of my abilities and tools.

Today I hope that tide begins to turn. My wife let me buy the first non-Walmart/Craftsman tool for my shop.

photo.php

I'm looking forward to seeing what this baby can do.

Joe

Last edited:

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Welcome. Always gald to have a new member that can maybe teach us some things or even learn things from us.

Bob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Joe!!!

You are sure to get plenty of mileage out of that nifty new saw.

Hope that you remember to post some pictures of your future projects.

Have fun around here and stay safe around the new power tools!

Wayne

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy there from Carteret County.Jump right in and you already got a good jump with a fine saw there.Tony

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Welcome aboard Joe.

You'll find great people here, with loads of useful advice and big hearts.

BTW, that's a great gloat you've got there. Actually two gloats...one for the saw and the second for the wife! I can't match the first but thank God I've got the latter covered! :gar-Bi

Dean

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Joe. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That's a beauty of a table saw. :eek: Can't wait to see what you make with it. :icon_thum

sawduster

New User
Robert
Welcome Joe. Spent more than a couple years in Newport and Morehead City back in the day :mrgreen:
lost a brain cell or two in Have-a-lock before I got smart and put it away for ever ( well so far anyway :rotflm: )

this is a great group of folks

Nice saw ! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS