New Member in Cashiers NC

Shop Guy

New User
Frank
Hello all! Just joined yesterday. Excited about learning and sharing best practices with others.
I am now semiretired and looking forward to spending more time woodworking. During the past couple of years I have been purchasing tools and equipment for my home workshop. I am now in the process of organizing my workshop to optimize the use of my equipment, as well as building shelves and cabinets for storage.
Then I hope to start flattening some slabs I have accumulated from my property to build some furniture for my home and other family members.
I’m sure I will have many questions along the way.
Look forward to interacting with many of you. Thanks to ncwoodworker.net for the opportunity to do so.
Shop Guy (Frank)

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Welcome Frank--You're about an hour from Waynesville. We have a group of woodworkers (do search on this site for Waynesville Woodworkers) who get together for lunch and sawdust every month or so. There is a lot of talent in our group. If you would like to join us, PM me and I'll put you on the list for future notices.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Frank -
We are glad you found us, I think you will like it here and we look forward to seeing what you are working on - pictures are ALWAYS welcome!

Shop Guy

New User
Frank
Welcome Frank--You're about an hour from Waynesville. We have a group of woodworkers (do search on this site for Waynesville Woodworkers) who get together for lunch and sawdust every month or so. There is a lot of talent in our group. If you would like to join us, PM me and I'll put you on the list for future notices.
Good morning Wiley. Great to hear from you. Yes, I would be interested in knowing more about your next Waynesville Woodworkers get together.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS