new member in bullock

mrmilburt

mike
Senior User
I've been a bit slow about posting this, but....we just purchased a house in bullock, and starting the move to it, although it may take us a while. And of course, that means that the shop may be a bit behind that. Finally though, i have an outbulding, all on the ground floor, to set up as my shop area, so i'm really looking forward to it. I do some carving, some picture framing, some furniture, mostly clocks, and arts and crafts style stuff. i also dabble in some (small) turnings, and i am particularly looking forward to getting a large lathe and getting into some bowl turning. I've been promised by by better half that i will have time for stuff like that once we're set up there!!
Mike Tillson (ie..mrmilburt)

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Really glad you're here Mike, you're now officially a part of the family! Keep us posted as to your progress.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Mike,
We are glad you found us!
Can't wait to see some of your work.

I tell everyone I can you get out of NCWW what you put in - ask some questions and someone will answer as they have probably been in your shoes. Alternatively if you "have been there" offer your input too!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS