New member in Abingdon, VA

MikeH

New User
Mike
Sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum. Your friend was very talented and created some beautiful pieces.

Mountain City Bill

Mountain City Bill
Corporate Member
Hello everyone. Someone very close to me has passed away. He was a fine woodworker and a member of the Southern Highland Craft Guild. He truly had a passion for woodworking. I don’t know if he was a member of this group but he could have been. Abingdon , VA is very close to parts of North Carolina. He made fine furniture in a mid century modern style and Native American style flutes. It is my responsibility to liquidate the shop. I do have some help from a member of a Kingsport Tenn Woodworker Club but I thought this group might be a good place to post items that I need to sell or look out for the wanted ads and see if I have that item in the shop. Anyway , that’s who I am and why I’m here. I really do enjoy reading some of the posts and this really seems like a strong community of woodworkers. Thanks
I'm not too far from Abingdon ( Mountain City Tn) so I'm interested in what you have.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS