New Member Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachwolf

New User
Bear
I just signed on today. Name_ Jerry Burwell, nickname Bear, online name "Beachwolf".
Never been part of forums etc. so just pecking around trying to find my way. Found this site while researching wood suppliers. Looks very good so decided to join. I live in Salisbury, about four years. Moved from San Diego area where I was in the engineering software business for over 30 years. Have been a carver/sculpter for ever, just for family, but have shown and sold a few pieces. Have built a nice shop here after working in the corner of garages for years. Happy as a lamb! Hope to participate with you all and contribute and learn.:thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hey there Bear! Glad you found us and look forward to your participation:icon_thum

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Bear to a little family. We LOVE pics so be proud and show off your works.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site!:icon_cheers

Have fun, post often and stay safe around those power tools.

Wayne

uncledavid

New User
David
Welcome Jerry,
I am new as well, and have found these folks to be very friendly, and helpful.
have good day.
David.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Bear.....I tip my hat to the carver..tried it myself a couple times...got more hand then wood...can't wait to see some pics
:eek:ccasion1

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our sawdust pile. There are a great group of folks here, so do not be shy, join into a conversation and ask away.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sire. good to have you.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS