New member from WNC

WNC-Ed

New User
WNC-Ed
Retired from the Navy in 1991 and moved to Hendersonville in 2008. Joined Apple Country Woodcrafters a couple of years ago. Since I am new to wood working I figured a local club would help me learn how to use the tools safely and properly which they have done.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Ed. You have come to the right web site. Retired from the Army in 1993 and just recently retired from the corporate environment as well.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Ed! Not a career man Ed, but served aboard Tin Cans in 1st and 7th Fleets, USS Radford DD-446, and USS Vance DER-387. Rode the Vance in Vietnam, the only US Navy ship to ever have a mutiny during time of war. Reference "THE ARNHIETER AFFAIR," written by Neal Sheehan, out of print but generally available through Amazon or Ebay. Took place April, 1966. It reads like THE CAINE MUTINY, except this was all true!
Thank you for your service sir, you'll find many veterans here, and NCWW goes over the top in support of our veterans!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Ed,

Welcome from another Hendersonville woodworker. I've been a member here since the early days of the forum (2005) and I am familiar with the Apple Country Woodcrafters although I've never been a member (I have given 2 talks for them). I am President of the Western NC Woodworkers Association that serves the Asheville--Hendersonville--Weaverville--Waynesville--Black Mountain area with about 70 members. We usually meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Fletcher, but have suspended meeting due to the current pandemic.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS