New Member from Sherrills Ford

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
Howdy from Catawba County! Having recently retired from my second job as an investigator with a major bank (first was with the US Dept of Homeland Security Investigations-formerly US Customs Service), I have a bit more time to spend playing in my workshop. I did open a small private investigations company, but I am not overwhelmed with clients, so I can spend the majority of my weekdays in the wood shop, making mistakes and learning as I go. Thank you for this wonderful source of information and fellowship!

Jeff Jordan

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Jeff,
We are glad you found us - I tell everyone, you get out of NCWW what you put in, good attitude an neighborly assistance when someone wants help, and a GREAT place to ask questions or show off you latest work or your latest oops!
as you mention, mistakes are a great learning tool!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Jeff. I work in Lincolnton for the next 7 weeks and then I will join the retired ranks.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little spot on the web Jeff, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to our humble website oasis of woodworking. You will find all here are helpful and knowledgeable.

Glad you are here :)

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
welcome to our sawdust pile Jeff, You will find some great folks here. Enjoy the ride

EricS

Eric
Senior User
Hey Jeff, I live at the north end Sherrill’s Ford Rd. Send me a PM if you would like to stop by some day. I am usually home on the weekends.
Eric S.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS