New Member From SC Low Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

New User
Wally
Greetings! I just joined the site to share and learn from fellow woodworkers. I am a recent "transplant" from Northern Idaho to the Low Country of South Carolina; have my suite of machines and tools still crated in the garage...looking forward to when I can renew my sawdust-making activities. My brief scan of the site confirms that my membership will be very worthwhile. Dooley

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little spot on the web Wally, glad to have you with us. There are lots of good folks and there is always someone willing to lend a hand or share some knowledge, you will have no trouble making new friends here.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
welcome to our sawdust pile Wally. sit back and take a look around. our gallery area is uge!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, we look forward to you sharing.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to our friendly little place on the web Wally! Really glad to have you here. The Southeast is full of transplants, but few from that area of the country. You won't be needing that snow shovel anymore, because even if it did snow a little, there's no place to go once you clean up the driveway, just wait for the sun to melt it all, and everything returns to normal. You'll love the panic that ensues when the word snow is ever , but rarely mentioned in the forecast; the store shelves become bare of essentials in minutes. Love our Carolinas!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Wally, feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share your projects.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to our site Wally. Had the pleasure of working in your neck of the woods for much of 2014. Great folks here . Feel free to jump right in

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome sir. Having recently moved I know it's frustrating to have the tools and not be able to use them. Unpacking and setting up a new shop is a process. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors