New member from Hampton, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band Saw Box

New User
Dan
Hello everyone
I'm Dan from Hampton, VA. I got an invitation from ScottM to join this group, I like was I found so here I am. I also so a member of SSWC forum. I enjoy most types of woodworking but I enjoy scrol sawing the most. I ahve not been able to spend much time in my shop for the last few months I'm hoping that will be changing soon. I hope I'll be able to come to one of the local events you have. Thanks for allowing we to join the group.

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Dan, always good to see another Virginian. I am sure you will like it here, we have a good number of scrollers. :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dan...Glad you decided to check us out. Many of us also love the scroll saw. Several are masters like CSkipper, Sawduster, and PChristy to name a few. Please post a few pics of your work. We love to see what out members can do.

I also see you are former US Navy. Thanks for your service.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Dan!:icon_thum

Glad to see you join us and look forward to reading some of your future posts and seeing some pictures of your work.

Wayne

Band Saw Box

New User
Dan
Thanks for the warm welcome. Canuck I dont have a much in the way of pictures of my work except for my scroll saw projects. I have not check out all the forum area so I'm not sure just were to post some of my work.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
........ Canuck I dont have a much in the way of pictures of my work except for my scroll saw projects. I have not check out all the forum area so I'm not sure just were to post some of my work.

Dan,

You can upload pictures of your scrollsaw work to your own gallery using the process defined in the this fine video by our member - BAS, found at this link....

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25508

Then just place your mouse over the Forums blue tab in the menu and scroll down to the Woodworking tab and right to Scrollsaw Work. Then just click on New Thread and you will be off and running.

HTH

Wayne

Band Saw Box

New User
Dan
Thank you Wayne for the help. I posted pictures of a Footed Candy Dish that I made, It under smaller woodworking projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS