New Member from Fuquay-Varina

Ted P

Ted
Corporate Member
No wise cracks about the city name - we almost didn't buy here because of it ;). I'm probably more of a wanna be woodworker than able to actually call myself one - perhaps wood butcher would be closer. Since retiring a couple years ago, I've been slowly accumulating or upgrading my tool cache. In the past I've been more of a construction woodworker but my wife will not allow another house build project.... I also dabble in metal working, automotive rebuilding, and armature gunsmithing. Which is probably why I don't consider myself particularly skilled at any of the pursuits.

I'm excited to see a number of folks in the Raleigh area are involved in this forum.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard. Quite a few members from F-V, and a couple of us next door in Willow Spring.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tell me, please, "armature gunsmithing" is a typo, yes?
And, welcome.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Glad to have you join us! Fuquay is growing rapidly, but it is a nice place to live...enjoy!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to our group Ted. Hope to say hello at one of our events

Ted P

Ted
Corporate Member
Tell me, please, "armature gunsmithing" is a typo, yes?
And, welcome.
If it were typed on a phone, I'd blame auto-correct. Seems maybe I have to take responsibility for spelling too. Should read amateur....

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was interested if there was some new type of weaponry going on over there!
Best

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Welcome to the group! Hope you find all the friend and information you were looking for in the woodworking community.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Ted, you'll soon find you have just acquired thousands of new brothers and sisters, some with less skill than you, and many just like you, and some of the most talented and skilled woodworkers in the world, that you soon will be calling your friends. Welcome and enjoy, and post often!

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Welcome, Ted. This is a great group always willing to help/share.
I lived in the now big Fuquay Varina when it was still relatively small. It has grown quite a bit but is probably still a very nice place to live.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS