New Member from Fuquay Varina

gadget086

New User
Patrick
Hi,

I have been woodworking for 10 years. I was Active Duty Military and moved every couple of years so my shop was limited. Finally back in NC for the long haul (I have been a non-resident member for a while and didn't post anything). Looking forward to setting up my shop when my new house is built. Currently living in Fuquay Varina but building a house in Apex.

Thanks for having me and looking forward to learning from this group of woodworkers.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little spot on the web Patrick, glad to have you with us. My I ask which branch you were in? There are plenty of Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Soldiers here.

Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Patrick -
Thank you for your service and our freedom!
We LOVE pictures, so as you get the house moving along and especially the shop - let us see what is going on in Apex!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Welcome neighbor (I live in Holly Springs), I am confident you will enjoy the people on this site and the information and guidance they offer.

gadget086

New User
Patrick
Welcome to our little spot on the web Patrick, glad to have you with us. My I ask which branch you were in? There are plenty of Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Soldiers here.

Please do not be shy, feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question
Bryan,
I was in the Army.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS