New member from Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemdoc

New User
Tim
I am a retired engineer from the electronics industry. I have been a fairly serious amateur woodworker for a while now with a well-equipped shop. I mainly build furniture and am starting to do some lathe turning. I also write a science and technology column for a small newspaper and have a couple of books on the same subjects. Looking forward to continuing to learn from this group.
Tim

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Tim, welcome to NCWW! You'll find a lot of great company here; not only in terms of woodworking but also in terms of technical folks.

Scott

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Tim......remember we need pics for proof.....have a great holiday:icon_thum

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little spot on the web, glad to have you. Along with woodworking. there is a wide variety of interest and expertise here. Please do not be shy, feel free to ask any question and join in a conversation.

We love pictures and here are 2 links that will help explain how to upload pics to your gallery and post them.

To upload pictures

To post pictures

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to one of the friendliest websites around. Ask questions, give advice when you have it and did somebody mention we love pics. Both Works In Progress and Finished Projects, pics tell the story.

But we could also use good technical writers. If you have anything for contribution to our monthly newsletter please contact Berta, our Newsletter editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS