New Member from Columbia, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Hi Y'all,

I found this site while searching for a woodworking group in South Carolina. I started woodworking with my grandfather about 20 years ago and just started getting back into the hobby recently. I mainly build cabinets and tables, but have made a few other smaller projects.

Zach

decibel

New User
Patrick
Welcome Zach. Everybody here has been super friendly but I will warn you they will beg you for pictures like you're the new person on a dating service :wink_smil. We love pictures of each others projects.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Zack!:icon_cheers

Glad to see you join us and I look forward to reading your future posts a seeing some pictures of your work.:wsmile:

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Zach. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've found a wonderful group of folks. It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

emccollu

New User
Lige
Welcome Zach. You will enjoy this site and garner lots of useful info and knowledge. I have. I am from Pickens, SC and am in Cola often as my son live there and am a Gamecock. Enjoy, Lige

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Welcome to NCWW from Anderson, SC!

Glad you found us, you could not have found a friendlier bunch. As mentioned earlier, photos are a must, we look forward to photos of your shop and creations.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Zach!
Hottest summer of my life was spent in your town! Loved every minute.

I am from Pickens, SC and am ...a Gamecock. Enjoy, Lige

Lige,
Better you than me. Lots of orange pawprints in Pickens. I had a heck of a time being a fan of the "Other" Carolina when I lived there.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group! LOML are temporary residents of Irmo. Please post some pictures of yolur work. -we do love pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS