New member from Charlotte area

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
I found this group when searching for some wood, what luck! I live in Union county just west of Charlotte near Matthews. I started working wood in the mid seventies, my last project of any size was a teak drift boat (I love to fly fish) that I worked on off and on for about three years. I recently bought a house in Chapel Hill for my student daughter to live in and rent which gave me a lot more needed projects. It should be great to have so many local workers to help with questions.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Allan! Welcome to a friendly group! That looks like a neat boat, I'd like to see some more pics!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Allan! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad that you found us. That is a beautiful boat! Nice work! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up I look forward to your input on the site. :eek:ccasion1

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Allan!:icon_cheers

I am quite sure you will enjoy participating in our sawdust frolic's. Be sure and stop by our photo gallery and post some pictures of your work.

Have fun and stay safe 'round all those power tools!

Wayne

terry1166

New User
Terry
Hello, Allan.

Welcome to the group. You'll find that if you need anything related to woodworking, someone from this group will be glad to help. I live in Matthews so I'm not far from you.

Terry Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS