New member from Big Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtJolin

New User
Art
Hi all, looks like a good bunch of folks here, hopefully I won't bring down the average. I'm still working full time (God willing, 4 more years ;-) so won't be on daily or anything, but I'll try to do my part to give help as well as get it. I'm sort of an all-around woodworker (as my bio explains in more detail), from construction skills to built-ins and modest furniture to music boxes for my goddaughter and treenware. I have also dabbled (or still dabble) in a number of other crafts including stained glass, jewelry, leatherwork and pottery. Working with software flying around in computers all day, I love anything I can actually lay my hands on. Squirrelyy software has given me patience with squirrelly grain, tho, I must admit. Wish I could use my card scraper to clean off computer bugs!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hello Art,

Welcome. It's always a good day when another woodworker joins us. Sounds to me like some of your various hobbies come together rather nicely... like wood plus stained glass. As you wander about your new woodworking site here, you'll find that we do love pictures. I'd love to see anything of your projects... all the more so, if there is some stained glass involved.

Again, welcome

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Art!!!!:icon_cheers

Sounds to me that you have plenty of crafting skills well in hand in addition to our favorite pastime - making sawdust from perfectly good wood.

We look forward to your future posts and hopefully some pictures of your projects!

Have fun and enjoy yourself 'round here
Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Art!
Thanks for adding to the widely diversified membership :icon_thum

Roger

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Welcome, glad you found us here.

James

PS We love pictures, especially of the woodworking and glass and pottery and jewelery and so forth.:gar-Bi

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Art, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums.
See you around!!!

Dave:)

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome,

This is a Great site, and many new friendships await. Try to make it to the picnic, it is awesome, Roy Underhill was at last years picnic.

And 4 years till not working full time, I wish~!

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome to the site, Art!!!!:icon_cheers

Sounds to me that you have plenty of crafting skills well in hand in addition to our favorite pastime - making sawdust from perfectly good wood.

We look forward to your future posts and hopefully some pictures of your projects!

Have fun and enjoy yourself 'round here
Wayne

+1

Matt

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Art. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sounds like you are quite a well-rounded craftsman. This is a wonderful group of folks here, it's great to have you. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS