New Member from Angier

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbuckles

New User
Will
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Will Buckles from Angier, NC. I am new to the web site and new to wood working in general. I have always thought it would be a good hobby, but until recently have not had the time, nor space, to pursue it.

I have not setup my shop yet, nor have I purchased any tools for it. I am in the research stage of the game, so I will probably be asking you all lots of questions that might be common place. I will apologize in advance for that, but we all have to start somewhere, I suppose.

Anyways, I do not have any specific goals at this time, but I have a lot of dreams in my head on what I will be able to build over time.

Hope you all are beating the heat and I look forward to meeting you all soon!

Will B.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile, Will. You have come to the right place. You won't find a more helpful group of men and women anyplace. Ask away.

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Will,

Welcome! Don't hold back on any questions - You'll find a lot of great folks here, who really want to help you out.

Great to see you here!

Best,
Gregory

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Will. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad that you have discovered woodworking! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc You will find the folks here to be very helpful and a great community as well. If I recall correctly, Angier is not terribly far from Raleigh. If you are researching shop layout ideas or any part of woodworking, feel free to approach any of the other members. Most everyone here loves shop visitors and are very happy to help. :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Will,

Welcome to our pile-o-sawdust. It's always a good day when another woodworker joins us. Feel free to ask any questions... hopefully we can offer some good answers.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Will.

Plenty of helpful advice from some great folks right here for the asking. :icon_thum

Don't be shy. Through out the questions and I am sure someone will be along in short order to provide the answers.

(When I started to get serious about woodworking - about 6 years ago, I was told by a fellow woodworker here at the site that the only silly question is the one that isn't asked. So true!)

Have fun, post often and by all means stay safe around all of those future new power tools.

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Will. We love questions, and pics. :gar-Bi And we especially love helping fellow woodworkers spend their money on new [STRIKE]toys[/STRIKE] tools. So ask away. The hardest part may be sorting through the various opinions on which tool is best. :gar-La;

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors